Unbeatable confined area access to taller heights
Monitor Lifts said its Monitor 2714 Spider Lift is like an 80ft knuckle boom that can be driven through an 890mm wide doorway and weighs only 5t.
“The Monitor 2714 Spider Lift has been a real winner since it’s Australian launch in October 2017 and it has so many features,” Ben Joyce, General Manager at Monitor Lifts said.
“Its on-board Lithium battery system provides almost silent, emission free use. This feature is a real game changer when positioning the machine inside or around buildings where noise is to be kept to a minimum,” Ben said.
“The beauty of Lithium is how fast it charges, how long a full charge lasts and also the fact it is maintenance free, unlike standard batteries. Monitor Lifts has sold many Spider Lifts over the past six years with Lithium batteries, and are well experienced in this field.
“The radio control unit is ergonomic and simple to use. All functions are fully proportional and several aerial functions can be performed simultaneously. You can ‘auto-level’ the stabiliser legs with one button and even fully stow the booms with the ‘go-home’ button.”
The function speeds are nice and fast if desired, making for quick set up times and productive work times he said.
“The variable position outrigger system is brilliant. Even with all outriggers in the narrow position, the 2714 Spider Lift will provide full working height with full SWL and 360 degrees of slew. If you are setting up in tight areas, or in and around obstacles, this feature will be a game changer,” Ben said.
The Monitor 2714 Spider Lift comes standard with:
- 27m working height;
- 15m horizontal working outreach;
- 10m of up-and-over reach;
- 230 kg SWL, with two man capacity;
- Stows to 890mm wide for narrow access;
- Removable platform (reduces length and width for extremely tight access);
- Only 1.99m tall for driving through low areas;
- Fully radio controlled for all functions;
- Fast and smooth proportional controls, with ability to operate several functions simultaneously;
- High speed Auto level, with long outrigger travel;
- Variable position outriggers for versatile setup options;
- Still achieve full 360° rotation when legs are in narrow position;
- Go-home auto-stow feature;
- 4 speed drive for faster and accurate positioning;
- Expanding tracks for increased stability;
- Non-marking rubber tracks;
- Platform rotation;
- Electric emergency lowering system;
- Powerful Kubota diesel engine; and
- On board Lithium Battery system.
“Monitor Lifts has superb after sales and parts / technical support throughout Australia and New Zealand and we have brand new premises in Sydney and Melbourne.
Contact: 1800 025 024 or visit: www.monitor.net.au