Dingli Germany Launches 9 New Boom Models up to 44 Meters
In March 2019, Dingli’s Italian R&D Center launched the 24~34m modular electric boom series to the world. And now, after three years, the 36~44m high-metre modular boom series, developed by Dingli’s German R&D Center, made in China’s intelligent manufacturing factory, has been officially launched.
Until now, Dingli’s boom series has offered a maximum working height from 16 to 44 meters.
The 9 brand-new models of electric, hybrid and diesel high-meter boom series, with industry-leading large load capacity and working range, offer a maximum working height of 44m, with a maximum load capacity of 454kg.
The features of the new Dingli series includes：
- Parallel axle expansion technology, one-key in-situ axle expansion without driving, greatly reducing tire wear, allowing easy retraction and expansion of axles in narrow spaces.
- With four steering modes, it meets the flexible operation requirements of four-wheel drive & steering, including crab-steering and U-turn steering.
- Electric model configured with 358V200Ah lithium battery pack, with no noise, zero emissions, long endurance; automotive-grade power system is now safer and more efficient.
- Hybrid models are equipped with high-capacity lithium batteries and a universal range extender, which can generate electricity by itself without external power supply.
- Diesel model features a Deutz engine as standard, improving rough-terrain performance, and gradeability up to 45%.
- Modular design of whole series, with uniform configuration of structural / hydraulic components, outstanding versatility and accessory compatibility.
- The luffing angle of the jib reaches 240°, meaning they can be hooked back for container transport.
- Full redundancy of electronic control software and hardware meaning safety performance is comprehensively improved.
- Compared with the equivalent models, the new booms deliver a significant reduction in movement completion time and 40% increase in efficiency.
To find out more about Dingli in Australia, visit Access Sales and Spares: www.accesssalesandspares.com.au