Choice Energy partners with EWPA and TSHA
Award-winning energy firm Choice Energy is now officially a partner of EWPA and TSHA, after successfully partnering with the HRIA for 12 months.
Choice Energy joins EWPA during a time of extreme volatility in the National Energy Market resulting in increased electricity costs across the east coast of Australia.
As experts in commercial energy, Choice Energy provide a range of quality energy solutions to help businesses lower their reliance on the grid and reduce their energy costs.
In the first 12 months of partnering with HRIA, Choice Energy helped more than 30 businesses across the network with energy cost reduction strategies.
Choice Enengy’s solutions include:
- Energy Procurement for small and large businesses (gas and electricity)
- Network Tariff and Demand assessments
- Power Factor Correction
- Metering and monitoring, including Bill Validation
- Commercial Solar
Energy solutions to help lower energy costs
Now more than ever, businesses are also looking to expert energy procurement and renewable energy solutions such as solar to identify energy cost reductions, become more independent from the energy grid and reduce their carbon footprint at the same time.
While the energy market has seen some cooling in the last month, commentators suggest electricity costs won’t come down until 2024, and even then, with impending coal station closures, no one really knows how much.
Have you considered solar for your business in the last 5 – 10 years?
Solar for business has changed dramatically over the last five to ten years.
With increased competition between providers, improved Government regulations (regulated via the Clean Energy Council) and higher consumer expectations, the value and quality of solar for businesses has never been greater.
Some of the enhancements the solar industry has seen over the last few years, include:
- Improvements across technology, particularly with the introduction of optimisers, which allow solar panel systems to overcome previously common issues with underperforming cells or panels.
- Availability of solar rebates to better enable businesses to switch to solar reducing the required investment.
- In 2020, the Government introduced the limitless Instant Asset Tax Write Off allowing businesses to write off 100% of their investment. However to benefit, systems must be installed and operating by June 30, 2023.
Choice Energy also aims to make solar cash flow positive or neutral from day one, meaning besides a small deposit, a business won’t need to come up with a separate budget for the investment.
Solar has continued to innovate, making modern solutions more effective and cost less. As Australia sees volatility in grid energy costs, solar is a proactive step in protecting yourself from a further pinch.
Free Energy Health Check
Access your free energy bill review to identify any savings across energy procurement or solar by contacting Dominic Clifford on 0452 125 531 or email your recent energy bills to email@example.com.
Learn more at: www.choiceenergy.com.au.